- 1. Provides general publically available information about various courses offered by Australian education Institutes;
- 2. Is a guide only;
- 3. does not make any recommendations or provide advice in relation to career options.
Before making any decisions about your study plans & career, you should contact relevant educational institutions or professional or trade organisations for specific information relating to your career options/choices.
- 1. The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- 3. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. Uni2Go makes no warranties or representations about this website or any of its contents. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- 4. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- 5. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to design, layout, look, appearance, photosand graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- 6. All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- 7. Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- 8. From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- 9. Some information provided on this Website has been obtained from third parties and is provided for informational purposes only. We are not liable for any inaccuracies in any third party information provided on this Web Site and does not endorse any of the activities, guides, vendors or service providers described. It is your responsibility to investigate the safety and suitability of any activity, and the credentials and fitness of any third party guide, vendor or service provider.
- 10. We expressly deny any liability for engagement in any activity, and for use of any third party guide, hyperlinks, vendor or service provider that may be mentioned or described on this Website. Additional fees, terms and conditions, and restrictions may apply to any activity or service and are determined solely by the third party vendor, guide, or service provider. Please contact the third party service provider, guide or vendor for complete details. We do not book, nor do we make any representations regarding the availability of third party activities or services.
- 11. Your Participation in the Forums You agree that you will not use a Forum or this site to submit or otherwise make available Forum Content that:
- a) Is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, racially or otherwise hateful, or otherwise objectionable;
- b) Harms minors;
- c) Impersonates any person or entity or falsely states or otherwise misrepresents your affiliation with a person or entity;
- d) Conflicts with any obligations you have under law including under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under non-disclosure agreements);
- e) Infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade-secret, or other proprietary rights of any third party;
- f) Constitutes or contains unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other form of unauthorized solicitation;
- g) Constitutes or contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- h) Interferes with or disrupts the site, related services, or servers or networks connected thereto or disobeys any requirements, procedures, policies, or regulations of networks connected to this site or related services;
- i) Violates any applicable local, state, national, or international law or any regulations having the force of law;
- j) Is used to stalk or otherwise harass another.
- 12. Contact Uni2Go