This privacy notice has been compiled to help you understand why we ask you for your personal information when you use one of our websites and how we will use this information.
This policy applies to all our website visitors whether registered or not, including people responding to surveys, competitions and writing reviews. In addition we may ask you for your personal details at one of the sponsored events, students fairs etc. We will always explain the purpose of our data collection before we ask you for your personal details.
What information do we collect about you?
- 1. Your name, email address and password
- 2. Your address and postcode
- 3. Your courses, subject areas and institutions of interest
- 4. Your education qualification obtained
- 5. Your journey across the site
- 6. Your email preferences
You can browse our websites without providing any personal information, however if you would like the enhanced website experience and thus make an enquiry to a course provider, or education consultant through our platform, you will need to register with us. In most of these instances we will ask for your name and email address only. You can then log in to the website and complete your profile if you wish.
How we use your information?
- a. Understand and save user's preferences for future personalised user experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and products in which you are most interested.
- b. Keep track of advertisements.
- c. Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future.
- 2. To send periodic emails about competitions, promotions, surveys or other site features.
- 3. To pass your contact details onto the course provider to which you made an enquiry so that they can respond to you directly (we will not pass your details to anyone else without your permission). This will be used solely in relation to student recruitment.
- 4. For general research purposes, to allow us to develop products and services we offer.
- 5. To contact you in response to any feedback you give us.
- 6. You can change your communication preference with us at any point, by logging in to our website or by following the instructions at the bottom of each email you receive from us. You can also update your contact details by logging in to our website. These contact details are used to respond to your enquiries or, put you in touch with the course provider you are interested in.
You can email us if you have any questions regarding the search criteria on our websites or if you need help with the course booking. When you find a course you like on one of our websites, you can either request more details from the course provider or, if the option is available, book the course directly.
Disclosure of personal information
We may share your personal information is when you make an enquiry to a course provider though our website - we pass on your contact details to the course provider or education agency so that they can contact you directly.
Links to other websites
On our website there are lots of links to course provider websites. This privacy notice does not cover these links. We encourage you to read the privacy statements on the other websites you visit.
Changes to our Privacy Notice
We keep our privacy notice under regular review. This privacy notice was last updated on 10th July 2016.
If you wish to stop receiving regular course updates, please email email@example.com you can unsubscribe by clicking on the unsubscribe link in each email you receive from us.
If you wish to delete your details completely, please login into your account and click oin delete account or email us :firstname.lastname@example.org
How to contact us